Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Funny how when you are out and about, you have all these great ideas about what you want to write about, and then, when you fire up the computer, your brain magically empties. Then you think: I might as well have a nap.

Sometimes I wonder if I might ever have an original thought, or if indeed, anyone ever has one? Why just last week, I was minding my own business, and the panda comes along, and claims that he's written a book! As if! Everone knows that while there are many cats that have authored books, to my knowledge, (and let's remember, cats know everything) there have been NO books written by pandas. Although we cats usually have to share the credit with our humans,(afterall, SOMEONE has to do the typing) we are the true brains behind the operation. Ask Stinky Pie Brown if you don't believe me. Her mom was writing all theis feminist intellectual LITERATURE, but the real money started pouring in when her cat got involved. I'm not making a value judgement, I'm just sayin'.

till next time,

Panda ON!

Miz B (for mehitabel)

No comments:

Post a Comment